SEC 1 – SEC 3 CURRICULUM:
At the secondary level, all paper 1 and paper 2 segments fully covered (70% Weightage). Our key focus areas are on Current Affairs, Comprehension (both narrative & non-narrative text types) and Writing. We will introduce targeted strategies to tackle complex comprehension questions (Latest MOE Syllabus) and students will be exposed to a carefully selected range of vocabulary words, passages, and articles.
The MOE Secondary English curriculum requires the student to display independent critical thinking and writing across a broad range of topics. With a small class size of only 7-8 students, our teachers are able to take the time to focus and explore each topic thoroughly. In our classes, we strive for understanding and not just memorising. Our end goal is to help students develop independent and critical thinking.
- Crucial Current Affairs Knowledge
- Increase Vocabulary Uptake
- Skills and strategies to tackle complex Comprehension questions found in the O’Level Cambridge Paper
- Important Writing Skills for Narrative, Personal Recount, Descriptive, Argumentative and Discursive Essays
- Explore Comprehensive List of Writing Themes and Topics
For more details on our secondary programme, click HERE.
*Note* The Secondary English Mastery Class has a maximum class size of 8 students.